Blenheim, Kaikoura & Hanmer Springs 'Swap & Go' Road Trip
3 Days of Steamy Stuff!
Starting from Nelson, we take in glorious coastal drives skirting the Marlborough Sounds and the stunning Kaikoura coastline. We relax in not one, but two different Hot Springs locations, and premium accommodation en route. And there’s optional time for steam powered train journeys, whale watching and wine tasting. Oh, and you get to drive over 700km in some of the most charismatic classic European cars made, enjoying warm sunshine in some cool convertibles….and we even throw in some excellent fish ‘n chips, (not into the actual cars though…).
With a superb & rarified choice of travelling in style...
Depart Nelson 9:30am Day 1, return 7pm Day 3
$2125 per driver, $955 per passenger
- Equal time in up to 5 different cars (dependent on numbers)
- 2 Nights four star or equivalent Accommodation
- 2 x Dinner and Breakfast
- 1 x Fish n Chips Tea!
- Route Maps
- Accompanying Tour Concierge
- Travel in convoy for your peace of mind
- Comprehensive insurance with $500 excess
- Roadside Assistance Package
- Car familiarisation & documentation
- Prefer your own car? Enquire for pricing.
- Lunches and drinks
Our driving route
Swap between these Cars!
11 hours drive in at least 3 of these!
Premium luxury Europeans with an excellent reputation for serious driving enjoyment. Classic & modern, autos & manuals, each drivers 1st choice car makes the trip (subject to availability).