Over the Hill to Havelock Marina: Lunch by the Sounds Half Day Trip
Get your steering wheel working climbing the Whangamoa Saddle out of Nelson, then back down and into the Rai valley where the road tracks beside streams, over the Pelorus River where The Hobbit was filmed, before stopping for lunch at Havelock at the start of the picturesque Marlborough Sounds with its marina and very fresh mussels.
At least two and a half hours of lovely driving in wonderful sports cars, with an hour or more for lunch on this packed half day jaunt.
Depart Nelson 11am, return 3pm
$295 per driver, $99 per passenger
- Equal time in different sports cars (dependent on numbers)
- Route Maps
- Accompanying Tour Concierge
- Travel in convoy for your peace of mind
- Comprehensive insurance with $1000 excess
- Roadside Assistance Package
- Car familiarisation & documentation
- Prefer your own car? Enquire for pricing.
- Food and drink
YOU choose the cars!
2.5 hours driving at least 2 of these!
Premium luxury Europeans with an excellent reputation for serious driving enjoyment. Classic & modern, autos & manuals, each drivers 1st choice car makes the trip (subject to availability).