Hop to Kaiteriteri: Lunch by the Sea Half Day Trip
You can’t drive into the Abel Tasman National Park, but you can get pretty darn close and dip your toes in it.
From Nelson, we drive out by the water, with our route frequently skirting sea and vineyard views, over the Motueka river, and onto lunch overlooking one of the best beaches in New Zealand for lunch at Kaiteriteri. The return route encompasses a detour offering delightfully different sea and vineyard vistas.
At least one and a half hours of lovely driving on straights and twisties in wonderful sports cars, with an hour or more for lunch on this packed half day jaunt.
Depart Nelson 11am, return 2pm
$245 per driver, $75 per passenger
- Equal time in different sports cars (dependent on numbers)
- Route Maps
- Accompanying Tour Concierge
- Travel in convoy for your peace of mind
- Comprehensive insurance with $1000 excess
- Roadside Assistance Package
- Car familiarisation & documentation
- Prefer your own car? Enquire for pricing.
- Food and drink
YOU choose the cars!
1.5 hours driving at least 2 of these!
Premium luxury Europeans with an excellent reputation for serious driving enjoyment. Classic & modern, autos & manuals, each drivers 1st choice car makes the trip (subject to availability).