Golden Bay & Abel Tasman 2 Day 'Swap & Go' Tour
Escape to a Golden Time
Golden Bay is the northernmost point of the Abel Tasman National Park, with unspoilt beaches, intriguing detours and a wonderful relaxed ambiance. And to get there, we traverse Takaka Hill, rated one of the Top 10 driving roads in New Zealand for its engaging twisties and stunning views.
Coastline and curves, valleys and vineyards, wharfs and waterfalls, and you’ve got a whole 2 days to enjoy it swapping between driving some of the most charismatic cars ever made.
With a superb & rarified choice of travelling in style...
Depart Day 1 Nelson 9:30am, return by 7pm Day 2
$1345 per driver, $575 per passenger
- Equal time in different sports cars (dependent on numbers)
- 1 Night four star or equivalent Accommodation
- 1 x Dinner and Breakfast
- 1 x Fish n Chips Tea!
- Route Maps
- Accompanying Tour Concierge
- Travel in convoy for your peace of mind
- Comprehensive insurance with $1000 excess
- Roadside Assistance Package
- Car familiarisation & documentation
- Prefer your own car? Enquire for pricing.
- Lunches and drinks
Swap between these Cars!
5+ hours drive in at least 3 of these!
Premium luxury Europeans with an excellent reputation for serious driving enjoyment. Classic & modern, autos & manuals, each drivers 1st choice car makes the trip (subject to availability).