Getaway to Golden Bay 'Swap & Go' Road Trip
It’s just a hill – get over it!
Driving Nelson to Golden Bay via Takaka Hill follows some of the most scenic and exhilarating driving roads anywhere. Golden Bay is the northernmost point of the Abel Tasman National Park, with unspoilt beaches, intriguing detours and a wonderful relaxed ambiance. Coastline and curves, valleys and vineyards, wharfs and waterfalls, you’ve got it all to enjoy in some of the most charismatic cars made.
With a superb & rarified choice of travelling in style...
Depart Nelson 9:30am, return 6pm
$575 per driver, $175 per passenger
- Equal time in up to 5 different cars (dependent on numbers)
- Route Maps
- Accompanying Tour Concierge
- Travel in convoy for your peace of mind
- Comprehensive insurance with $500 excess
- Roadside Assistance Package
- Car familiarisation & documentation
- Prefer your own car? Enquire for pricing.
- Food and drink
Swap between these Cars!
5 hours drive in at least 3 of these!
Premium luxury Europeans with an excellent reputation for serious driving enjoyment. Classic & modern, autos & manuals, each drivers 1st choice car makes the trip (subject to availability).